Sunday, May 18, 2008

BuSy As A BeE

Better days are here once again!

A very dear friend has finally come out after more than a month of hibernation in the name of professionalism…whatever the reason may be…it’s an answered prayer for me.

It’s been a week of exclusives…got an exclusive on the latest OFW, Bienvenido Espino Jr. who was handed a death verdict by the Kuwait Court of Cassation for killing a fellow OFW, Jhias Gumapac over a laptop used as a collateral for a loan or some insinuated a love angle was behind it. Another sad news…that brings three OFWs now on the death row.

Kuwait was on a three-day mourning period over the demise of Father Amir Sheikh Saad Al-Abdullah Al-Salem Al-Sabah…supposedly, it was a holiday but we’re asked to report for work. What a way to pay respect to the dead! I could have used the three-day holiday for some beauty sleep. How I wish!

The weekend proved to be one busy day with the arrival of VP Noli De Castro last Friday. I barely had a wink. As early as 1:00 a.m. we’re at the VIP lounge waiting for him and Usec. Esteban Conejos…The next thing I knew, I was already at the Bayan Palace watching ‘Kabayan’ shaking hands with HH the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, extending the Philippines’ condolences…then rush hour came, I had to upload all the materials for TVP and Bandila…Whew! Cram…Cram…Cram…This is what I do best!

Sigh! It’s such a busy week…though I didn't forget to think of SoMeOne who’s in Bahrain now…just got a text from him…hope to see you then BaBy…*hugz*

Just in time to curl up and relax after being so BuSy As a BeE…it’s TiMe To Be CaReFrEe!

No comments: