Saturday, March 29, 2008

A FiReLiCiOuS WeEkEnD!

FiReLiCiOuS! Fire – flames, passionate and Licious – yummy, delectable…This best describes my weekend and I leave it up all to your imagination. Some things are better left unsaid. Thanks Baby! Your guess is as good as mine…

FiReLiCioUs Stalker on the loose! My significant other told me someone is claiming to be his wife. Indeed, she’s a wife… to another guy and got kids to take care of. What a pity! My heart goes out to her. One thing for sure, never…ever trust a man’s word! Poor thing…another sad story of unrequited love that would cost you boxes of tissues. WaKe Up and GeT a LiFe GuRL!

FiReLiCiOuS visit! As much as possible, I want to avoid hospital scenes but this weekend, I had to visit a very dear friend, the Ambassador, who just had an angioplasty. I lift my fervent prayers for his fast recovery.

Another weekend has passed…and looking forward to an equally FiReLiCiOuS WeEk!

No comments: