Thursday, September 6, 2007

DiEt & DeToX

Mercury starts to drop...

On my way to the office today, cool breeze caressed my face...it felt good for a change...

It's Thursday and there's work...I'm supposed to be still in bed, tossing and turning...Whew!my system is still adjusting to this new weekend sched...

It's just barely a week more to go and the Holy Month of Ramadan is here...A month of prayer and fasting for our Muslim brothers and sisters...It's a time when people become kinder and helpful to others (hopefully). Wouldn't you wish it's Ramadan all the time?

Will I be fasting? Fasting a week during the Holy Week is still something that I have to accomplish...but who knows? I will be fasting this Ramadan...besides, all food outlets will be closed from sunrise to sunset...Eating out in public is strictly prohibited or else you'll find yourself behind bars till the Ramadan is over. Mamno! That's what they always say.

A perfect time to go on diet and DeToX...

No comments: